Can I get the credit in a different bank account?

No, for security of your money, redemption are credited only to the same bank account you invested from. If you have closed that account, you can submit a request for a change in bank details. Please contact fisdom at +91 80 3040 8363 for this purpose. When that is approved, you can request the redemption.

If you still need help, send us email.