Join Our Team
We are hiring for the following positions
JOB DESCRIPTION: Area Manager
Grade-Executive/ Assistant Manager
About the Company:
Fisdom is an award winning, robo-advisory firm operating in the wealth management space. We currently offer investors a 360-degree wealth management platform for mutual funds and Insurance. Fisdom blends cutting-edge technology with conventional wealth management wisdom to make superior advisory accessible to all. Our focus is to help everyone maximize his/her wealth. For more info, visit: www.fisdom.com .We are growing and constantly looking for high performers to participate in our growth story.
Fisdom has just raised $ 11M in the last round led by NASPERS (ONE OF THE LARGEST VC GLOBALLY).
We partner with Banks (as digital partner) and own the Wealth Management Business of the bank. The current partnership includes PNB (Combined entity with OBC and UBI), Indian Bank (merged entity include Allahabad Bank), Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Karnataka Bank, City Union Bank to name a few apart for few Small Finance banks, Cooperative Banks and digital partnerships.
We strive to become largest digital wealth Management Company keeping customer experience at CORE.
The Area Manager is responsible for representing the organization at our partner bank locations. He/she will make sure that the organizational footprint in the market is prominent and in turn generate sales and revenue by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products & services.
- Support various channels of customer outreach for the company, such as bank partnerships and achieve sales targets from these channels
- Run and manage day to day business and operations for one or more of our partner banks
- Maintain strong working relationships with the bank representatives to ensure the products and services of the organization are marketed and sold optimally
- Plan, organize and implement promotional activities in various bank branches
- Function as point of contact for conflict resolution, customer support and ensuring that the queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Keep abreast with latest developments in the organization’s products and services
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate
- Seamless Communication in English, Hindi and Regional/local language(must)
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Insurance, Equity, Debt Markets
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Analysis/Solving
- Results Driven
- Teamwork Orientation
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in B2C sales / business development or relationship management
- Professionals having sales/marketing experience in financial services like bancassurance channel of insurance company, corporate sales team in a bank, franchisee management in a broker / distributor will be given priority.
- Candidates with record of outperforming sales/revenue targets will be given prominence
- An ideal candidate will also come with experience of marketing and selling financial products such as Mutual Funds,Insurance, Equity and Debt Markets.
Locations : Multiple Cities in India
Job Specifications: This is a full-time position. Travelling will be required (10-50%)
What is at offer:
Excellent work culture, opportunity to be a part of a growing organization with immense learning possibilities. All of this, along with top of the line remuneration and performance based pay
Fisdom is a leading digital wealth management platform. Fisdom blends cutting-edge technology with conventional wealth management wisdom to make superior advisory accessible to all. Our focus is to help everyone maximize his/her wealth. We are growing and constantly looking for high performers to participate in our growth story. For more info, visit: www.fisdom.com.
Role: Content Editor
The Content strategist will oversee all content creation and dissemination initiatives, both internal and external to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour. The position collaborates with the departments of marketing, sales, research and customer support to define and execute the content strategy
Ideal candidate will be an experienced writer herself/himself. Understanding of personal finance and financial products is a must.
- Content editor will lead and shape the Fisdom’s content strategy from ideation to execution across multiple areas including website content, customer communication and social media
- Conduct research on personal finance and develop original and innovative content.
- Proactively strategizing with other functions to brainstorm new content opportunities.
- Seek out backlink and joint blogging, video and other content opportunities with third-party platforms including social media
- Managing a team of freelancers and interns.
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Developing standards and best practices for content creation and distribution
- Conducting periodic competitive audits
Job Specifications: This is a full-time role.
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English (or primary customer) language.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in content writing and marketing/journalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Understanding of personal finance, financial products and markets
- Nuanced understanding of various modes of communication with customers (email, SMS, video etc) and various channels of content dissemination (social media, blogs etc)
- Ability to manage a team (which could be remote freelancers and interns)
- Understanding of fintech models will be a plus
- Training as a journalist will be another plus
Experience: 5-7 years
What is at offer:
Excellent work culture, opportunity to be a part of a growing organization with immense learning possibilities. All of this, along with top of the line remuneration and challenging work