The Fusion Micro Finance Limited IPO subscription was open from 02 November 2022 to 4th November 2022, within which retail investors made their applications to invest in shares of the company. This IPO’s price band ranged between Rs. 350 to Rs. 368 per share. The minimum lot size for subscription in this IPO was 40 shares.
Allotment date of Fusion Micro Finance Ltd IPO is 10th November, 2022. On the last day of the issue, it was oversubscribed 2.95 times and the GMP (grey market premium) on the company’s shares was Rs. 6 on the final day.
Investors who have made an application for this IPO allotment can check their allotment status as per the steps and details given below.
What is IPO allotment?
As part of any IPO allotment process, the offer’s registrar allocates the company’s shares to bidders who have made an application for an IPO subscription. In most large-cap IPOs, this process generally takes a week from the IPO release date. For small-cap IPOs, it may take longer, especially in case the IPO subscription does not reach the threshold requirement.
Read more: Upcoming IPOs 2022
Allotment date of Fusion Micro Finance Ltd IPO
The allotment date for Fusion Micro Finance Ltd IPO is 10th November 2022. The shares of Fusion Micro Finance Ltd are expected to be listed on stock exchanges on November 15, 2022.
What is the process to check IPO application status?
IPO allotment status contains details, such as the total number of shares allotted to a bidder or investor. To check the status of the allotment, investors must wait until the IPO allotment date. The information is released to the public on the IPO registrar’s website post this date. IPO applicants or bidders can check their application status online through the BSE or NSE websites. An applicant can also check the status on the official registrar’s website. Investors or IPO subscription applicants can also know about the IPO allotment status through emails or SMS sent by BSE, NSE, CDSL, or NSDL.
Steps to check IPO allotment status on Fisdom app
On the Fisdom app, an investor can check the allotment status of an IPO by going to his/her Order Book once the allotment process is complete.
Read more: Is it wise to subscribe to all the IPOs being launched?
Steps to check IPO allotment status on the BSE website
Investors who have bid for the IPO can check the allotment status through the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the BSE website – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Within the option of issue type, select ‘Equity’
- In the ‘issue name’ section, choose the Fusion Micro Finance Limited IPO from the dropbox
- Mention the application number
- Provide PAN details
- Select ‘I am not a Robot’ and click on submit to check the status
Steps to check IPO allotment status by visiting the Registrar of the issue
The Registrar of the issue for Fusion Micro Finance Limited IPO is Link Intime India Private Limited. To check the status of allotment with the Registrar of the issue, here are the steps to be followed.
- Visit the Link Intime India IPO allotment status webpage through the following link, https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/ipoallotment.html
- Select Fusion Micro Finance Limited IPO from the dropdown menu
- Investors can choose either PAN Number, Application Number, or DP Client ID to check the status of allotment.
- Click ‘Search’ to check the allotment status.
About Fusion Micro Finance Ltd
Fusion Micro Finance is a Delhi-based micro-lending company that was established in 2010. It offers financing services to women across semi-urban and rural areas to allow them to access more employment opportunities.
Here are some of the top facts that investors should know about this company:
- Fusion Micro Finance offers loans amounting up to Rs. 50,000 and adopts a group liability concept that was initiated by the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh.
- The company caters to 2.12 million active borrowers from 725 locations and through its 6,351 staff in 18 states.
- Between 2018 and 2021, the company saw 3rd-fastest rise in its gross loan portfolio at 44%.
- As of March 31, 2021, the company was ranked among the top 10 NBFC-MFIs as far as assets under the management of the country’s youngest enterprises are concerned.
- The company’s Gross NPAs have also been coming down from 5.51% in 2019 to 1.12%, in 2020 and 1.55% in 2021.
With multiple IPOs being launched in India in the last few years, these tend to attract significant media attention and interest. Many IPOs see large-scale subscriptions from both retail investors and large institutional investors. The IPO allotment status is used by market experts as an indicator of the overall investor interest levels that the company has managed to attract in the market. Companies usually share IPO calendars to keep investors informed about the chronology of IPO events. Post the IPO allotment, the company’s shares are listed on the stock exchange for trading.
IPO allotment generally takes 7 days from the IPO offer release date. This may take longer for small-cap IPOs since the subscription threshold limit may not necessarily be achieved within a short duration
IPO allotment status is generally updated on the IPO registrar’s website. Subscribers or bidders must provide their PAN number or IPO application number to check the allotment status. This information can also be found on the stock exchange websites. Allotment information is also sent to applicants via email or SMS notifications by BSE, NSE, NSDL or CDSL.
If an investor is allotted IPO shares, he/she must receive a Confirmatory Allotment Note (CAN) within 15 days from the IPO issue closure as per SEBI guidelines. If not allotted shares, the refund has to be processed within 15 days from the issue closure date.
No, IPO allotment is not based on who applied first. It is allotted as per the response received from investors. If the IPO does not attract investor interest and remains under-subscribed, there are higher chances of allotment for those who apply. In the case of oversubscription, the IPO allotment is calculated as per the number of shares available for retail investors divided by the minimum lot size.
IPO share allotment is guaranteed since it depends on the level of subscription and investor interest received.