We are mesmerized by Ted Talks and webinars but unfortunately, less than often do we actually are able to implement it in our lives for real. However, with quotes, it is slightly easier because we are able to focus on a single point with each quote. The best part, however, is if they are backed by experience, they often become a way of life or a fact. One of the most contradicting and yet hard candy truth was sid by Gertrude Stein. She said, ‘Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping’. While we don’t want to believe this about happiness, it stands true for gold. But this is not it, for Gold, there is more.
7 Motivational Quotation Posts on Gold Investment
Perhaps nothing is more influential than a belief system that is backed by practical facts and statistics. Here are some famous quotes about Gold that Gold investors should keep in mind when investing in Gold:
1. “Commodities such as gold and silver have a world market that transcends national borders, politics, religions, and race.”
– Robert Kiyosaki, American Author
2. “The desire of gold is not for gold. It is for the means of freedom and benefit”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson, American Author
3. “Gold is a treasure, and he who possesses it does all he wishes to in this world and succeeds in helping souls into paradise”
– Christopher Columbus
4. Water is best, but gold shines like fire blazing in the night, supreme of lordly wealth.
— Pindar, Ancient Greek Philosopher
5. “Gold and silver is money, everything else is credit.”
– J.P. Morgan
6. “O Gold! I still prefer thee unto paper, which makes bank credit like a bark of vapour.”
— Lord Byron, English Poet
7. Those entrapped by the herd instinct are drowned in the deluges of history. But there are always the few who observe, reason, and take precautions, and thus escape the flood. For these few gold has been the asset of last resort. — Antony C. Sutton, British-American economist
One thing common about all the above quotes is the fact that all their beliefs are believed on facts, research and experience. Gold is indeed in every possible way. For example, over the last 30 years, gold prices have shot up by 423% or the fact that during the recession in 2008-2009, while the Sensex had crashed almost 38%, Gold was able to generate a return of 24.58%. Hence, if you think that Gold is truly the gold standard of investment, you too can invest in Digital Gold or simply buy it to build wealth. 4K Digital gold is available for investment without any added costs, hassles of security, thanks to MMTC-PAMP’s gold custodian services and is easy to sell and even track online.