An outspoken award for female students currently residing; in the Maharashtra state. This scholarship is available, to girl children, from Maharashtra’s backward groups. Read on!
Dept of Social Justice and Special Assistance – Savitribai Phule Scholarship.
The social justice, and unique assistance mission, is dedicated to becoming the most desirable facilitator for Maharashtra’s holistic development. The vision spreads across these areas below:
- Maharashtra should reclaim its position as India’s most vibrant state.
- The state should be considered the most investor-friendly state in India, and investors, from all over the world, should consider investing in the state.
- Men, women, and children from all around the state should be content, prosperous, and secure.
- The state should pursue long-term, equitable growth.
- It should represent the interests of all stakeholders, at all levels, of government.
- The network must span, across the Global Trade and Cultural Organization, for the benefit of all the state’s stakeholders.
- Facilitating policies to boost the state’s manufacturing sector and promote the “Made in Maharashtra” brand.
One of the main difficulties facing the state government has been to reduce unemployment. To combat unemployment, skill development of the young; is prioritized, across districts, with government institutes providing demand-based training to educated individuals. In addition, Maharashtra’s scholarships are designed to provide financial support, to deserving and impoverished students, from all walks of life. With the country’s second-highest literacy rate, Maharashtra has undoubtedly established itself as an educational hotspot.
Savitribai Phule Scholarship 2023.
The Maharashtra state government established the Savitribai Phule scholarship to aid girl pupils in finishing their education without postponing it owing to a lack of funds. The Maharashtra State Government’s Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance launched the campaign. Here are its salient features:
- To take advantage of the Savitribai Phule Scholarship benefits, applications must be received by March 31, 2023.
- Make sure you submit your application before the deadline to avoid being disqualified.
- Make sure you apply through the official website of the Maharashtra State Government.
- It is intended to help selected female candidates, who will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.100.
- The beneficiaries are female pupils in grades 5 through 10.
- This scholarship is only open to Maharashtra girl candidates.
- Candidates must fall into one of three categories: SC, VJNT, or SBC.
- Candidates must have passed the exam the previous year.
- Candidates must have a strong academic background with exceptional grades.
- School attendance should be commended.
- To be considered, applicants must be low-income.
Documents Required For Complete Applications.
A list of papers and the application form must be sent together by each candidate. Proof of data, entered in the form, must be based on papers submitted. The candidate profiles will not be able to be scrutinized further unless they attach the required papers. The following is a list of documents:
- Certificate of Caste,
- Certificate of Income,
- Copies of mark sheets that have been attested. [the last written exam’s mark sheets];
- Aadhaar card, bank passbook, and domicile certificate attested copies,
- Proof of age, [to verify that the kid is in the 5th to 10th grade only];
- Certificate of Birth,
- Genuine letter from the institution’s president,
- The photo was taken recently for a passport,
- Evidence of residence or proof of address.
Selection Process Of Fully Qualified Submission Of Applications.
Merit and parental income are the most critical factors when evaluating scholarship candidates. The better the merit, the more likely a scholarship will be awarded, and the higher the parents’ money, the less likely a scholarship, will be awarded. The Assistant Commissioner of the Department of Social Welfare and his team; are in charge of choosing students. Here’s a rundown of the steps in the choosing process:
● Based on merit credentials, a first list is prepared.
● Then, another list of income requirements is compiled.
● Candidates are chosen from both lists as a guide.
● Then, the list; is given to the assistant commissioner for review.
● The assistant commissioner is in charge of putting together the final list; of candidates.
● Girl candidates will be chosen; based on their ability to work hard and perform well.
● The Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare’s decision will determine the final selection.
● The Assistant Commissioner has the authority to revoke the scholarship, at any time, with or without cause.
● The Assistant Commissioner verifies the application and selects the scholarship candidates.
● The sanctioned fund will determine the amount allotted to the shortlisted female candidates.
● The scholarship money will be deposited immediately, into the bank account, of the shortlisted candidate.
Benefits Of Scholarship To Selected Candidates.
This scholarship will provide the following perks. Here, ‘student’ refers to ‘girl’ (s) only. Students in grades 8 through 10 will receive, Rs.100 per month for ten months in a year. Students in grades 5 through 7 get rewarded Rs.60 each month for ten months. The incentives provided, by the Maharashtra government, for the Savitribai Phule scholarship are commensurate with the level of education. Because this award; is for school-aged students, the incentives are appropriate. DBT, or Direct Benefit Transfer, of scholarship payments, is possible to the beneficiary’s account through the system. Only Maharashtra residents are eligible to apply. No application fee is required to apply for this scholarship. The final deadline is the last week of December. In renewal applications, details can be amended or changed.
Renewals Of Scholarship By Enrolled Candidates.
The following requirements and conditions must be followed for the candidate’s scholarship to be renewed:
● Applicants, who have previously applied for the Savitribai Phule Scholarship, must renew their application every year.
● The renewal of a candidate’s application is contingent, on their performance, in the yearly exam each year.
● Candidates must have passed the previous year’s exams on renewing the scholarship.
● If the candidate’s performance is good, they will be considered for this scholarship.
● Candidates can make changes to their existing application and resubmit it.
● They must apply for renewal, as well as supporting papers.
● The candidate’s attendance record is also rigorously scrutinized to expedite scholarship renewal.
● Candidates must determine the deadline for submitting renewal applications.
● If an applicant misses the deadline for renewal applications, she can apply the following year again. However, she will lose her scholarship monies for the current academic year.
● In a missed opportunity, the assistant commissioner should be called.
Application Status & Feedback Of Scholarship Applications.
● Open the scholarship’s official website.
● The website’s home page will appear.
● Select the Dashboard option from the drop-down menu.
● Click the Student Application Status tab on the Dashboard now.
● Choose between searching by application number and scheme or by username and academic year.
● For Search By Application Number And Scheme, enter the Application Number and Scheme, and for Search By Username And Academic Year, enter the Username and Academic Year.
● Now click on the Search button to know the results.
● Next, go to the website’s home page; again.
● From the drop-down menu, select the Feedback option.
● A new page will appear on the screen. Fill out the feedback form and submit it.
Contact Details & Helpful Links.
This scholarship is a dream come true for young women. This will assist them in finishing their education up to matriculation. Contact information is provided below, in case, of any related questions:
Helpline: 022-22025251/ 22843665/ 220231652.
Email Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Annex building, 1st floor, Mantralaya, Hutatma Raj Guru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 032.
Student Application Status: https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Dashboard/StudentStatus.aspx.