The Gujarat government recently introduced a new portal for farmers with the name Ikhedut. There are various schemes that the government has started for the benefit of farmers in Gujarat state, and these schemes cover sectors such as farming, water conservation, horticulture, fisheries, and many more.
One can find these schemes on the Ikhedut portal and apply for them. This is mainly for the eligible citizens of the Gujarat state. They can check the status of their application free of cost.
The objective behind launching the Ikhedut portal
The main purpose of launching the Ikhedut portal is to provide all the information regarding government schemes designed for farmers, weather reports, market prices of the crops, and more without charging any fee. It is to connect with the farmers and support them through a digital platform. For instance, through“the scheme of khetiwadi’ a farmer has the option to apply for a tractor. The government will provide the subsidy.
Advantages of Ikhedut Portal
- The first and foremost benefit of this portal is complete transparency in the process. All information is available online, and farmers can access it with a few clicks.
- Both time and money are saved as farmers do not have to jump from one department to another. They can apply for any scheme online.
- Even the farmers who are non-registered can apply for the scheme through the Ikhedut portal.
- There are various services on the portal which are created for the welfare of the farmers.
- Also, with the process being done online, there is less paperwork.
- In case of grievance, you can use the Ikhedut portal to share your feedback.
Essential documents required to register for the Ikhedut portal
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
- Details of bank account
Eligibility criteria for registration on Ikhedut Portal
Before applying for the scheme, the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria, as per the official guidelines as mentioned below:
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Gujarat.
- The profession of the application should be farming.
- They should have an aadhaar card.
- The farmer should have an active bank account.
- Documents should be filled with correct details.
Online Registration Process for Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
Follow the below steps to register online on the portal:
Step 1: Visit the official site of the scheme, i.e., https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
Step 2: The home page will open, where you will find the option ” schemes / યોજના. ” You have to click on it, which will redirect you to the next page with the title Ikhedut Gujarat online registration.
Step 3: Here, you will find different schemes. You can select the scheme of your choice.
Step 4: Now, you will be asked whether you are registered in the scheme or not. If you choose the Yes option, you have to enter the applicant’s Aadhaar No. and the registered Mobile no. You have to enter the OTP; after the confirmation, the page will open. Click on”No” if you are not registered, and then click on “Proceed. “
Step 5: Next, you need to click on “new registration”
Step 6: A registration form will open wherein you have to fill in all the details like personal details, bank details, etc. In the end, the captcha code is to be filled in.
Step 7: Next, click on the “submit” button.
Step 8: After successful registration, log in to your account and continue applying for the scheme
Check the status of your application on the Ikhedut Portal.
- Visit the “Applicant Facility” Page
- Click on the “Application status. ” It will open a form with the title: Ikhedut application status checks online.
- Enter your registered mobile number and application number.
- After entering the captcha code, you have to click on “View application status.”
This is how you will know the status of your application.
Ikhedut portal beneficiary list
You need to follow the below-mentioned process to check the name in the beneficiary list:
- Visit the official web page.
- Select the “shut portal beneficiary list” on the home page.
- A new webpage will open.
- Here you have to select the district name and various other details.
- In the end, you will be able to check the list of beneficiary names online.
Important Instructions to follow
Here are some of the basic instructions, which every applicant should follow:
- The candidate must take the signature of the competent officer on the Pre-approval orders.
- The applicant can apply for the scheme only by using the Ikhedut Portal of Gujarat.
- The eligibility of the candidate can be verified through the manual process.
- The process of verification can be done by verifying the records and the documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Through this portal, farmers come to know about the latest schemes and also apply for the same.
Through the portal Ikhedut, one can contact the authorities for any query. There is a link provided on the home page of the portal for the same.
Visit Ikhedut Portal> click on mobile app> then click to download option.
Visit Ikhedut Portal> tap to Feedback option> enter mobile number> proceed to next> write the feedback in the given space.
For understanding the benefits and highlights of schemes, the Ikhedut portal is of great use. Farmers can get all the information in one place and use the schemes for their benefit. They also become aware of the subsidies and market prices of the crop through this advanced portal. It is time more farmers should start registering themselves on the portal.