Many low-income mothers had reason to rejoice since they felt more assured about their children’s future, for whom school education had been a distant dream. The State government’s ‘Jagananna Amma Vodi’ initiative, started in the 2020-21 academic year, was a godsend for children who had dropped out of school due to poverty and were allowed to re-enroll. Since the Amma Vodi initiative was introduced, 84 lakh beneficiaries have received Rs 13,121 crore.
The government provides financial assistance of Rs 15,000 to mothers or a recognized guardian from below poverty line (BPL) households as part of the scheme, which Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy conceived to help them educate their children from Class I to Intermediate in all recognized government, private aided and private unaided schools, junior colleges, including residential colleges, in the state.
The government has also stated that beginning in the following academic year, students would choose laptops instead of the Rs15,000 in incentives. The option is open to kids in ninth and tenth grades and Intermediate students, according to the Chief Minister.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, unveiled the Jaganna Amma Vodi scheme, which is one of the YSRCP government’s nine welfare programs known as “Navratanalu,” The YSRCP administration included this initiative in its election manifesto, and by establishing it, they have kept its word. This initiative will benefit many youngsters who attend government and other schools regardless of their caste, creed, religion, or region.
Summary of Amma Vodi List and Scheme
- Name of the Scheme: Jaganna Amman Vodi Scheme
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Type of Scheme: Welfare Scheme (State Level)
- Beneficiary: Mother of school-going children (BPL)
- Concerned Department: Department of School Education (AP)
- Launched: Date 10th June 2019
- Launched By: CM Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy
- The year 2019-2020
- Incentive Amount: Rs 15000/-
- Implemented on: 9th January 2020
- Availability of eligibility: As per Amma Vodi List Released
- Covered Institutions: 1- Government 2- Private Funded 3- Private Unaided 4 – Junior and Residential Schools
- Mode of Application: Online/Offline
- Class Till Class: 1st to 12th
- Official website: jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
The following are the important characteristics of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- It is a social program run by the Andhra Pradesh government to assist underprivileged women in educating their children.
- The government is offering a sum of Rs. 15000/- to underprivileged mothers under this initiative.
- This Amma Vodi scheme is only available to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
- This program will assist low-income mothers in educating their children from kindergarten through the 12th grade.
- Beneficiaries will get the funds straight into their accounts, reducing the possibility of corruption.
- Beneficiaries whose names appear on the Amma Vodi List are eligible to receive benefits.
- As a result, if the children do not maintain a 75 percent attendance rate in school, they will be denied benefits.
How to Check Aandhra Pradesh Amma Vodi List?
To check the Amma Vodi List, first, go to Amma Vodi’s official website.
Select “Search Child Details For Ammavodi Scheme” from the drop-down menu.
As seen in the image above, you must now input the “Mother Adhar Card Number” and “Verification Code.”
You will see the facts on your screen as soon as you input the correct information.
Mode of Payment
The money will be deposited directly to the beneficiary’s account to avoid any corruption. If the child drops out in the middle of his studies, he will not be eligible for any future benefits.
Ammavodi Eligible List 2021-2022
According to sources, the School Education Department has compiled an Ammavodi Selection list for each district, school by school.
All eligible students and families in the state will be placed on the Ammavodi 1st and 2nd Selection Lists or Beneficiary List 2022 based on the successfully filed applications. According to state press reports, the Jagananna Ammavodi Selection list 2022 will be revealed before the end of December 2022. Every rural and urban student, as well as their parents, can view or download the Amma Vodi Selection list by school and district from the state government’s official website at https://www.ap.gov.in.
Here is an easy way to obtain AP AmmaVodi’s first and second selection lists to examine student-by-student selection lists for all government and private schools in rural and urban areas across the state district-by-district for every division or zone of the state.
Here are the steps to look at the AP Amma Vodi 1st and 2nd selection list for 2022
- Go to the website of the Andhra Pradesh State Government at https://www.ap.gov.in and https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- The Government of AP will publish the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th selection lists for all rural and urban area schools on their official website.
- Choose District wise selection list (1st or 2nd) under Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Here is the main page for downloading Amma Vodi’s district-wise list of selected candidates.
- The page shows a drop-down menu; select your district and Mandal from the list, then choose your studying school name from the list of rural and urban area schools in the circle.
- Upon selecting your (student) studying school, you will see a list of the students selected from the submitted applications.
- The complete details of Amma Vodi Scheme benefits for students are displayed once you have selected and proceeded with your name, along with grant funds along with the bank details of each student.
This method is the same for both first, second, third, or last or final selection lists of the Amma Vodi Scheme; every student or their parent can follow the above method to download AmmaVodi School-wise Selection Result 2022 and get benefitted.